Voucher Tenant Information
This voucher can only be redeemed in accordance with the requirements of the accompanying letter provided to you by Ashfield Homes Limited at the time of the issue of this voucher. Vouchers are only valid for 90 days from the date of the issue, and can only be used to purchase the following:-
1) Cleaning materials and products such as bleach, disinfectant, mops, buckets, cloths, etc.
2) Paint and varnish, paint stripper, white spirit, turpentine, paint brushes, paint rollers, trays, stencils, masking tape and dustsheets.
3) Wallpaper, lining paper, wood filler, heat guns, or other devices to aid the application or removal of products manually or electically.
4) Steps or stepladders.
5) Hire of electrical wallpaper stripper.
6) Wallpaper paste, scrapers, wallpaper table.
7) Decorating works to rooms disturbed (labour and associated materials as above).
Please be aware that:-1) Where you purchase materials and/or works exceeding the sum of the vouchers issued to you, you will be responsible for paying the excess directly to the retail outlet or decorator.
2) Where the value of the materials and/or works is less than the sum of the vouchers submitted by you, you will not be given change or a refund.
3) Please note that the retail outlets and decorating companies on the lists provided to you will only accept vouchers for the above materials, fittings, ancillaries, or works such as blinds, curtains, curtain poles.
4) You as a tenant will be required to sign the vouchers in the presence of the retailer or decorator to demonstrate that your signature is the same as the signature at the time of the issue to you by Ashfield Homes. You should also have available your current rent card as proof of identity at this time.